Privacy Policy

Monday, December 18, 2017

8/30/17

8/30/2017
8:08 PM

Me: We got a lot done today didn’t we Charlie?

Charlie: A lot of work on putting our conversations into print on the computer. Yes, indeed.

Me: It was a good day.

Charlie: Every day is glorious but it’s always the best when you know it’s a good day too.

Me: Is there anything I need to know about where we're going?

Charlie: Do I know where we're going? I know where I am and I’ll be there with you wherever you’re going but you tell me, where are you taking me?

Me: I thought you were in the lead.

Charlie: No, you lead. You lead, and then I’m there too.

Me: I lead? I don’t know how to lead!

Charlie: that’s why we’re here. To learn. To grow. Do you remember getting on a bike without having training wheels for the first time?

Me: Yes.

Charlie: What did you say?

Me: I’m scared. I can’t.

Charlie: So, why did you do it? Why did you keep going?

Me: I felt like I just had to. I wanted to be like the big kids. I wanted the freedom.

Charlie: You wanted the freedom. Even if you got hurt? Remember those really bad falls? Stitches, bruises, scrapes…

Me: Uhhh…

Charlie: Would you do it again? That’s where we are. You see? Right here. No training wheels.

Me: What should I be doing Charlie?

Charlie: Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Let go open your heart, feel the power of being open and balanced with the wind in your hair. Open. No training wheels. It’s all good.

Me: Wow. I’ll sleep on that. Good night Charlie.

Charlie: <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment